- Warner Bros. DC Entertainment Burbank, CA
- Warner Bros. DC Entertainment Expansion Burbank, CA
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment - Gaming Burbank, CA
- Published Cinergi Santa Monica, CA
- Published CNN Hollywood, CA
- Published Eleven Sound Santa Monica, CA
- Published HoB Entertainment Hollywood, CA
- Published Radio in the Nude Santa Monica, CA
- Published Rhino Entertainment Company Los Angeles, CA
- Published Rye Films Santa Monica, CA
- Published Saban Entertainment Westwood, CA
- Published Steve Johnson's XFX Burbank, CA
- Published Summit Entertainment Burbank, CA
- Warner Bros. (USGBC-LEED Silver) Burbank, CA
- Digital Domain Venice, CA
- DirecTV El Segundo, CA
- Disney Channel/ABC Television Group-Creative and Media Services Burbank, CA
- 20th Century Fox Television Fox Studios Lot- Los Angeles, CA
- Fox Networks and 21st Century Fox Fox Studios Lot- Los Angeles, CA
- Fox Broadcasting Network Los Angeles, CA
- Glenwood Place Studios Burbank, CA
- Maverick Beverly Hills, CA
- Pacific Title Hollywood, CA
- Paramount Studios Hollywood, CA
- Soundelux-Ascent Media Hollywood, CA
- Twentieth Century Fox
New Regency Productions Los Angeles, CA
- Village Roadshow Pictures Burbank, CA
Entertainment / Multimedia
CinergiSanta Monica, CA
Conversion of warehouse/art gallery to headquarters and production offices, for the motion picture company that produced Evita, with a design emphasis on interior views to create visual diversity, texture and open spaces.
CNN Los Angeles BureauHollywood, CA
Remodel and new interior construction of three floors for CNN’s Los Angeles News Bureau, offices and broadcast studios for CNN and Larry King Live at Sunset Tower. Remodel of the public ground floor lobby, elevators and collaborative design team leader of the exterior facade remodel.
Digital DomainVenice, CA
Disney Channel/ABC Television Group-Creative and Media ServicesBurbank, CA
DirecTVEl Segundo, CA
Eleven SoundSanta Monica, CA
Conversion and upgrade of a two-story wood and stucco commercial building from raw space to a state-of-the-art sound mixing-recording studio.
Fox Networks GroupLos Angeles, CA
Glenwood Place StudiosBurbank, CA
HoB EntertainmentHollywood, CA
Multi floor headquarters for the House of Blues that incorporates the creative spirit of the House of Blues clubs by incorporating its folk art as part of the architecture, furniture and finishes.
MaverickBeverly Hills, CA
Pacific TitleHollywood, CA
Paramount StudiosHollywood, CA
Radio in the NudeSanta Monica, CA
Sound mixing and recording studios, now occupied by Play.
Rhino Entertainment CompanyLos Angeles, CA
Record and video company headquarters at Aria West, designed to complement and express Rhino's unique and quirky brand. The use of sustainable materials and retro forms support Rhino's care for the environment with a nod to the past.
Rye FilmsSanta Monica, CA
Planning and design of this television commercial editing boutique to produce a warm and creative environment for clients and staff.
Saban EntertainmentWestwood, CA
Multi floor high-rise headquarters and post production offices, with a corporate aesthetic on the executive floors and an artistic aesthetic on the creative and production floors.
Soundelux-Ascent MediaHollywood, CA
Steve Johnson's XFXSanta Monica, CA
Raw industrial tilt up concrete building converted to a light industrial motion picture special efects creature and animatronics design and manufacturing shop, showroom musem and office headquarters for the company that created creatures for movies Ghost Busters and Species.
Summit EntertainmentSanta Monica, CA
Warehouse conversion for this motion picture production and distribution company with a design emphasis on creating a casual environment that encourages visual connections and openness between the main floor and mezzanine.
20th Century Fox TelevisionFox Studios Lot- Los Angeles, CA
Fox Networks and 21st Century FoxFox Studios Lot- Los Angeles, CA
Fox Broadcasting NetworkLos Angeles, CA
Twentieth Century Fox
Los Angeles, CA
New Regency Productions
Village Roadshow PicturesBurbank, CA
Warner Bros. (USGBC-LEED Silver)Burbank, CA
Interior and exterior remodel of a three story building to house a division of Warner Bros. One of the first private sector projects to achieve LEED Silver certification for USGBC's LEED Commercial Interiors.
Warner Bros. DC EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Warner Bros DC Comic’s entertainment groups relocation from NYC to its new headquarters in Burbank, which was designed to be a highly branded space with special features to support the creative process and collaboration.
Warner Bros. DC Entertainment ExpansionBurbank, CA
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment - GamingBurbank, CA
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment - Gaming
Remodel of two high rise corporate floors with an interconnecting stair converted to highly branded creative space to support technology and innovative work. The space has an industrial factory feel with architectural portals that staff and visitors pass through to travel from one significant space to another. The portals are wrapped in gaming environments to create the effect of walking through different game genres.